Summary: Hogwarts Legacy is an upcoming role-playing video game set in the Harry Potter universe. In this game, players can collect magical creatures called Butterflies. Finding all of them can be challenging, but with the help of this guide, you can easily locate each and every one of them. Read on to learn more about all the Butterfly locations in Hogwarts Legacy.
1. The Forbidden Forest
The Forbidden Forest is located just outside Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The forest is filled with various magical creatures, including the elusive Butterflies. You can find the following Butterflies in the Forbidden Forest:
– The Monarch Butterfly can be found near the large tree on the right-hand side of the entrance.
– The Swallowtail Butterfly can be found next to a bush on the left-hand side of the path near Hagrid’s Hut.
When collecting Butterflies, it’s important to remember that they are easily scared. So, be cautious and approach them slowly.
2. Hogwarts Castle
Hogwarts Castle is home to many secret passages and chambers, and it’s also where you can find some Butterflies. Look out for the following Butterflies while exploring the castle:
– The Peacock Butterfly can be found in the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.
– The Red Admiral Butterfly can be found in the Astronomy Tower, near the telescope.
– The Painted Lady Butterfly can be found in the Room of Requirement, behind the tapestry on the right-hand side of the room.
Collecting these Butterflies will not only help you complete your collection but will also award you with experience points that can be used to level up your character.
3. Hogsmeade Village
Hogsmeade Village is a small wizarding village located near Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It’s a great place to explore and find new Butterflies. Keep an eye out for the following Butterflies while in Hogsmeade:
– The Blue Morpho Butterfly can be found near the entrance of Honeydukes Sweetshop.
– The Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly can be found in the Owl Post Office.
Make sure to check under benches, behind buildings, and other hard-to-reach areas to find every last Butterfly.
In conclusion, finding all the Butterflies in Hogwarts Legacy can be a fun and satisfying challenge. Each Butterfly location is unique, and exploring the various areas of the game will reward you with a large and diverse collection of these magical creatures. So, take your time, explore every inch of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Forbidden Forest, Hogsmeade Village, and collect every Butterfly!
Remember to approach Butterflies carefully and quietly, as they are easily frightened. Happy hunting!